We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of our website.
By continuing to use this website, you agree that we may "collect, collate, process and/or store" your personal information (as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013, ("POPI") the purposes of providing you with access to the website and the website content.
THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In order to register for one of our online courses, you will need to provide certain personal information to us. This information includes your name, surname, email address and student number.
We will limit the types of personal information we process to only that to which you consent and which is necessary for our legitimate business interests.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use your personal information to:
- provide you with our services
- respond to your enquires
- create a certificate of completion
- track who has registered for an online course
- send you a quotation;
- send you updates on the latest legal developments, and
- send you marketing material (including electronic communications) relating to other solutions you might be interested in. You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time and thereafter we will not market to you.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to anyone except as provided in this policy.
- We may for marketing purposes disclose or transfer your personal information to our agencies.
- It may be necessary for us to disclose or transfer your personal information to suppliers, affiliates, partners or agents in order to provide you with our services.
- We will obviously need to disclose your personal information to employees of ours who require it to do their jobs. We make sure they are aware of and take their confidentiality obligations seriously. They are contractually bound to keep all confidential information confidential.
- There may be situations where the law requires us to disclose your personal information. In all other situations, we will not disclose your personal information without notifying you and enabling you to object.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We take all reasonable and appropriate measures to keep your personal information secure.
Where there are reasonable grounds to believe that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by any unauthorised person, we will notify the relevant regulator.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access and correct, if necessary, your personal information that we hold by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you currently receive marketing information from us which you would prefer not to receive in the future, please email us at email@example.com